Aqualung Axiom BCD & Core Supreme Reg & Core Octo Package
The Axiom BCD and Core Supreme regulator set are the prefect package for any Scuba Diver to use anywhere in the world.
The Axiom BCD from Aqualing is a durable, full-featured system with amazing comfort and fit. This ADV style, wrap-around jacket is able to achieve such high comfort because of Aqua Lung’s proprietary Wrapture™ harness system.
- The Wrapture™ harness system-
- GripLock™ tank band system
- Most streamlined wrap-around style BCDs in the world
- Includes low profile flat valves
- SureLock II weight pouches (patented)
- Fixed pockets on the tank band
- Bladder retraction system
- Adjustable cumber band and chest straps
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets
- Knife attachment points
- Large pull bobs
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings
- 1 plastic D-ring for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator
The cold water, environmentally sealed version of the Aqualung Core series regulators, the Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator is a lightweight regulator, perfect for British diving. The balanced diaphragm regulator is an Auto-Closure Device (ACD) with two HP ports and 4 MP ports.
The advanced first stage regulator is capable of delivering a 1st stage flow rate of 1450 l/min, and comes with an Environmental Dry Kit. The 1st stage weight of the DIN regulator is just 510 g, which makes it easy to carry, and relieves more than 200 g of load from the diver. The first stage regulator is chrome plated over marine brass for durability and longevity.
A heat exchanger at the second stage end of the hose uses water temperature to warm the air as it rushes through the valve. This prevents exponential free flows and freezing valves, making it ideal for cold water diving.The pneumatically balanced second stage is controlled with a Venturi switch, and comes preset with breathing resistance. Along with the well-designed regulators, the mouthpieces are ergonomically designed (Comfobite), and come with a Lip shield and standard bite wings in the box.
The Core Octopus is Nitrox compatibleto 40% O2 when new, out of the box, features a 39" yellow hose and a yellow front cover for easy visibility under water.
- Smooth, easy breathing with pneumatically-balanced Octopus
- Prevent unwanted free flow at the surface, with a performance boost at depth, all thanks to the easy-to-grip venturi lever
- Suitable for all water temperatures with apatentedheat exchanger
- Includes 39" yellow hose and yellow front cover
Sunline CSBM Twin Console
Miniature underwater console equipped of a Vale pressure-gauge and an analog depth gauge ( diameter 50mm ), with standard rubber or polyurethane H.P. Hose, protection in soft PVC. The Sunline CSBM Twin Console can also be used with Nitrox.
CONSOLE UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.