Aqua Sphere Kayenne Junior Swimming Goggles
Lookcool in thesetrendy lens Aqua Sphere Kayenne Junior Swimming Goggles. It features patented over-sized curved lens that provides undistorted and expanded 180-degree field view. The Plexisollens is ultra-durable and provides enhanced visibility that is suitable for swimming indoors and in low light conditions. The lens offers UV protection, leak resistance and can be used during extremely unfavorable climatic conditions.
The Kayenne swimming goggles is integrated with a one touch buckle that fits securely and come with low drag hydrodynamic performance that helps in professional swimmers lesser resistance to the water while swimming, reducing the time and enhancing speed. The super slim micro frame which is made of made of hypoallergenic Softeril. A stabilized nose bridge fits easily so that the goggles do not come off while you are swimming.
The Kayenne is a preferred choice for professional women swimmers and can be used for learners as well. It is durable and ultra-light
- The Kayenne with clear lenses are designed to provide the greatest visibility indoors or in low light.
- Oversized, ultra durable Plexisol® lens for 4-point expanded, 180-degree visibility
- One-touch, Quick-Fit Buckle™ for perfect fit with simple adjustments - even while wearing
- Stabilizing nose bridge keeps fitting secure and comfortable
- 100% UV protection
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant lens
- One-piece, hydrodynamic microframe made of hypoallergenic Softeril®
- Silicone strap for comfort and durability