Mares Dragon SLS BCD & Apeks XTX200 Reg Package
For divers it is necessary to wear reliable as well as comfortable diving gear.
The Mares Dragon SLS BCD is designed for divers who look for elegance along with safety, comfort, and style. It provides excellence in terms of high lift capability while keeping a streamlined shape making it comfortable. For the most demanding divers Dragon bcd also features 420 denier buoyancy bag with Alutex 3D protection and in an abrasion-resistant mesh.
Apeks XTX200 Regulator, popular in the UK and second to XTX Tungsten, quite rightly enjoys its position at the top. Innovative features like the Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE) gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee as the regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees. It can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one performed in a simple way by an Apeks technician.
Mares Dragon SLS BCD:
- • Trim Weights holding up to 4.5kg/10lbs total
• Elastic cummerbund
• QAS-Quick Adjust System
• Neoprene padded collar
• Interior plush lined
• Shoulder straps designed to relieve pressure on the shoulders
• Adjustable chest strap
• AISI 304 stainless steel rings
• Two zippered pockets
• Two rear quick dump/over-expansion relief valves
• Dual position hose clip for your gauges
Apeks XTX200 Regulator:
- First Stage
- Compact one piece body
- 4 angled medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8" UNF
- 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16" UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Attractive black and luxurious satin silver chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
- Removable ARCAP valve seat
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Metal Inserted front cover
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
- Identical to the XTX100 except for model number decal
- Nitrox versions available
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.