Mares Dragon SLS BCD & Scubapro MK25 Evo S600 Reg Package
This high-in-demand package has the features that have increased its demand in the market. Mares Dragon BCD is designed for divers who look for elegance along with safety, comfort, and style. It provides excellence in terms of high lift capability while keeping a streamlined shape making it comfortable. For the most demanding divers Dragon BCD also features 420 denier buoyancy bag with Alutex 3D protection and in an abrasion-resistant mesh.
The MK25 Evo, a balanced piston first stage, is a superior regulator due to its ultra-stable pressure resulting in a constantly high delivery of airflow at any tank for a real carefree dive. A balanced piston performs equally in warm and cold water environments, making it the first choice of demanding sport divers. As an anti-freezing measure, the MK25 Evo first stages have been designed with a finned cap for ideal cold water diving.
The S600 has a Diver Adjustable Inhalation Control that enables personal Adjustment of breathing effort. The S600's Diver Adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) Dive/Pre-Dive Control Switch and Extra High Flow Exhaust Valve account for Easy Inhalation & Exhalation at any Depth or Breathing Rate.
Mares Dragon SLS BCD:
- • Trim Weights holding up to 4.5kg/10lbs total
• Elastic cummerbund
• QAS-Quick Adjust System
• Neoprene padded collar
• Interior plush lined
• Shoulder straps designed to relieve pressure on the shoulders
• Adjustable chest strap
• AISI 304 stainless steel rings
• Two zippered pockets
• Two rear quick dump/over-expansion relief valves
- Machined, Marine-Grade Chromed Plated Brass Body
- Balanced Composite/Stainless Steel Flow-Thru Piston
- Thermal Insulating System (TIS)
- LP Ports Mounted on Swivel Turret Cap for Maximum Hose Routing
- Constant & Effortless Air Flow
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort for Personalized Breathing Control
- Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- High Flow Exhaust Valve that Reduces Exhalation
- Super-Comfort High-Flow (HF) Mouthpiece
- The R095 Octopus from Scubapro is ideal for new divers putting together their first set of regulators to provide gas to an out of air buddy.
- Very simple to remain reliable and to be trouble free when being used in a high stress situation.
- Exactly the same specification as the R195 Second Stage the pre-tuned VIVA venturi control is a good medium between free flow control and ease of breathing.
- The hose can be routed into either side of the regulator to provide the optimum hose routing for your diving.
Sunline CSBM Twin Console
Miniature underwater console equipped of a Vale pressure-gauge and an analog depth gauge ( diameter 50mm ), with standard rubber or polyurethane H.P. Hose, protection in soft PVC. The Sunline CSBM Twin Console can also be used with Nitrox.
CONSOLE & OCTOPUS UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.