Scubapro Bella BCD & Mares MR22 X Abyss Reg Package
Scubapro Bella BCD have been specifically-shaped and cut for women. It features contoured hip indents to conform to female shapes. This front-adjustable BCD incorporates an exciting range of renowned Scubapro features, including a wrap-around bladder, which retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated. It hugs the body comfortably in all situations. This ensures optimum comfort and total control underwater. The Monprene® pads in the shoulder area are for substantially enhanced topside comfort when gearing up for dives.
The Mares MR22 X Abyss Regulator offers divers excellent breathing while they go deeper into the ocean. It has an anti-freeze function that makes it a preferred choice of the divers. The Mares MR22 X Abyss Regulator has a compact body made from hot-forged nickel plated chromed brass. It features an exhaust tee to ensure superior hydrodynamic performance with reduced exhalation while diving deep.
The MR22 X comes with the Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) system and a replaceable HP seat connector. It also features the Vortex Assisted Design (V.A.D) system that aids in smooth breathing at all depths. The airflow undergoes a “vortex effect”. The effect helps divers to breathe easily and keeps the second stage diaphragm low while increasing the regulator sensitivity and is useful for divers and diving enthusiasts.
Scubapro Bella BCD:
- Front-adjustable design with rotating quick-release shoulder buckles.
- 3-dump deflation system for enhanced buoyancy control in varying diving positions.
- US patented quick-release integrated weight system offers more comfort and convenience.
- Two rear trim pockets counterbalance the front weight, providing a well-balanced swimming position.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack for optimum comfort.
- Fully-adjustable cummerbund to ensure proper fit.
- Zippered cargo pockets and 6 convenient accessory stainless D-rings.
Mares MR22 X Abyss Regulator
- DFC System
- Tri-Material Valve with Superior Durability
- Chrome Plated Brass
- 4 LP and 2 HP Ports
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE & OCTOPUS UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.