Seac Sub Rip Fish Knife
The Rip Fish offers a asymmetric, double-ground blade, excellent penetration with the tip and high cutting capacity on both the straight and serrated edges
- Tempering & Hardness - the heat treatment of top-quality steel improves the mechanical characteristics and rust resistance. Also gives the knife excellent hardness of over 56° on the Rockwell scale.
- Hollow Grinding - this geometry is obtained through two concave grindings on the sides of the blade. It has the advantage of having a very thin edge and therefore maximum cutting capacity
- Hilt can be dismantled- the special removable hilt makes it easier to clean the knife and maintain its characteristics over time.
- Cutting Capacity - the particular configuration of the tip of some blades grants the knife a greater cutting capacity
- Balance - the study of the length of the blade in relation to the hilt and the decision to use one piece of metal grants the knife excellent balance that allows a perfect grip, limiting the risk of dropping it to the maximum.