Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer
The Suunto Zoop Novo dive computer is an easy-to-use Nitrox capable dive computer for recreational divers. The large, backlit screen displays all the dive information that you need including full decompression capabilities.
The large, bright display is easy to read in all dive conditions and reviewing dives is quick and simple with the menu-based Suunto user interface. Dives can also be downloaded onto a PC/Mac (cable sold separately).
- Five modes – air, Nitrox, gauge, free and off; allowing you to switch easily between modes depending on your needs.
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – automatically calculates no-decompression time depending on current depth and previous dive data. Also calculates decompression stops if a limit is passed.
- Built-in dive planner – easy to use dive planner allows the user to calculate their days diving before getting into the water and the best Nitrox mixes to use for no-decompression diving.
- Large display – a backlit screen with large numbers makes the data easy to read in all conditions.
- Glass screen - acrylic
- Maximum operating depth 80m
- 2 year warranty from Suunto
The Suunto Zoop Novo dive computer is a great starter computer for recreational divers. It gives you everything you need in a neat package. It is also perfect for travelling divers as it only weighs 120g and can be worn on the wrist.