Aqualung Pro QQ i3
The Pro QD is the first BC that incorporates i3 technology. For years, the Pro QD has been an extremely popular BC for novices and experts alike. Now, with the addition of i3 technology and fresh, new cosmetics, its popularity is sure to soar.
Safe - The i3 (patent pending) allows you to take control of your diving. Mastering buoyancy control is one of the most difficult skills to learn. The i3 not only makes the skill easier but eliminates potential out-of-control-ascents caused by a diver reaching for the wrong dump valve. The i3 also allows for rapid location and activation of the inflator to establish buoyancy at the surface in case of an emergency.
Easy - The i3 is simple and intuitive. Move the lever up to inflate; down to deflate your jacket.
Convenient - Unlike a traditional inflator at the end of a floppy hose, the i3 never moves. It is stationary at the same location where your left hand normally rests. It is always in the right place at the right time
Reliable - The i3 does not utilize pneumatics or hydraulics to activate the Flat E-Valves. Therefore, there is no possibility of failure due to leaks. Using push-rod technology, as found in aircraft, the design remains simple and robust.
- Integrated i3 (patent pending) technology for safer and easier control of inflation and deflation
- One upper and one lower Flat E-Valve keeps the BC streamlined while offering effective and responsive air dumping
- One-way valves prevent water from back flushing into the BC, greatly reducing captured water
- The oral inflator is easy to deploy and use. It can easily be removed to provide a access port should you ever need to rinse the inside of your BC
- Surelock mechanical weight release system (patented) offers unsurpassed ease of loading, ditching and security of weight pouches
- Two lobe-retaining D-rings that can be held to steady the lobe for easy weight pouch insertion
- Two 10lb weight pockets on sizes XS – ML. Two 16lb weight pockets on sizes L - XXL
- Two, side-release non-ditch pockets (except size extra small) increase overall weight carrying capacity as well as provide proper trim in the water
- A new, integrated Octo-pocket (patent pending), is a convenient way to secure your octopus regulator
- A three-dimensional expanding gusset around the backpack (patented) provides increased lift capacity
- Outer bladder constructed of Armorshield™ Cordura® for increase wear and fade resistance
- Sculpted shoulders using the exlcusive Sea Quest swivel buckle system (patented) provides unsurpassed fit and comfort
- Traction pad (patented) built into the proprietary contour back pack prevents cylinder slippage
- Over-molded carrying handle makes carrying the BC a breeze. Standard on all sizes
- Upper, right-hand, shoulder pull dump as an alternative dumping method
- Six stainless steel D-rings to attach all of your accessories
- Two large zipper utility pockets with pull cord are easy to open / close
- Knife grommets on left lobe accommodate any one of the fine Deep See knives
- Depth compensating waistband with 11/2 inch buckle and lobe strap
Colour - Black/Red