Northern Diver Origin 800 Drysuit
Origin 800, the original Northern Diver drysuit, is still incredibly popular with both novice and experienced divers around the world and remains the first choice for commercial divers.
Manufactured from 8mm XO grade neoprene, it features an extremely tough Armatex® outer lining for added durability. And on the inside, the Ti-Ax® Thermacote® heat reflective lining helps keep you warm in colder waters. Being made-to-measure, you can be sure the Origin 800 will be snug, although you can opt for the commercial version which has a more generous fit. Available in all black or in the classic black body with orange shoulders and trim, it looks as stylish as ever. Heavy-duty zip as standard.
An added bonus of the Origin 800 drysuit is the insulative qualities of the 8mm XO grade neoprene which provides greater comfort for deco-stops.
With neo-vulcanised hard sole boots and rubber kneepads, it is durable enough to withstand years of action. The commercial version provides the added protection of steel toecap wellington boots as an optional extra.
• Choice of either a Northern Diver push button swivel air inflation system or a Northern Diver blowgun inflation system
• Choose an auto cuff dump or shoulder mountedadjustable air exhaust valve
• Fly relief zip can be incorporated for greater convenience
• Have either a separate vented wet hood with a face seal or an attached dry hood with a latex neck seal
• Opt for either TWO standard pockets or replace one witha knife pocket
• Your choice of inflation system and adjustable air exhaust valve
• Options include fly relief zip and attached dry hood with latex neck seal combined, braces/suspenders, latex cuff ring system and optional dry gloves
Available in stock for commercial divers and for immediate delivery in sizes: ML - L - XL - XXL.
What the press say ...
This is the suit that started the business. It’s the bruiser of the bunch and will suit any die-hard UK diver. The original design was developed for Mike Armitage’s (CEO at Northern Diver) passion for wreck diving and salvage. The Origin is made from 8mm neoprene and has a tough outer lining. This suit has an incredibly rugged feel and features a heavy-duty six-pitch dry-zip (six individually riveted teeth to the inch). This zip would be my preferred choice on all the suits. The hard-sole boots are neo-vulcanised and the kneepads are made from a choice of Kevlar® or rubber. The suit is also supplied with either a separate vented wet hood with a face seal or an attached dry hood with a latex neck seal. I’m sure you could get them to make the latter with a neoprene seal as this is a great combination. Two pockets are standard, however, these can be replaced with one larger knife pocket if preferred.
Great for cold-water wreckies.
Want to upgrade to add an undersuit to your package CALL US and you can upgrade to any of these undersuits or accessories (one per order)!!
- Weezle Compact Booties - + £25.00
- Weezle Extreme Booties - + £25.00
- Weezle Russian Hat - + £25.00
- Weezle Compact Undersuit - + £95.00