Northern Diver Origin Drysuit
The Origin Commercial is the developed version of the original Northern Diver drysuit. This is still incredibly popular with experienced divers around the world and remains the preferred choice for commercial divers. This drysuit is also ideal for the more advanced ‘non-commercial‘ divers who regularly plan dives with little physical movement, long duration or deco-stop diving.
This suit is available in range of commercial sizes. These are a wider fit than our standard drysuit sizes, allowing any combination of our undersuits to be used covering all diving conditions.
Manufactured from 6.5mm XO grade neoprene. Featuring an extremely tough Armourtex® outer shell, for added durability and our Ti-Ax® Thermacote® heat reflective system to increase thermal insulation.
Available off-the-shelf with wide-fitting boots or the optional steel toe cap, mid-sole foil safety boots. These steel toecap, mid-sole foil safety boots conform to Safety Boot Standard.
The Origin Commercial features RockFabric® elbow, shoulder and knee protection with heavy-duty rubber kneepads, making sure Origin is durable enough to withstand years of action. RockFabric® is a mineral compound bonded to a cordura substrate, surfaced with a silicone matrix, which combines a very hard wearing finish with a super slick surface.
- Origin comes as standard with rubbatex neck and wrist seals. Alternatively, it can be modified with an attached hood, latex seals or many other personal preferences
- Cutting rod pocket on right thigh with knife attachment loops and a transporter pocket with 2” external D-ring on left thigh as standard. Your own choice of pockets can be fitted if required
- Supplied with rubber reinforcing valve patches fitted in the centre of the chest and on the left bicep
- Supplied with our high performance inflation and variable exhaust valves or an additional auto cuff dump, fitted wherever required
- Optional fly relief zip
- Optional reinforced toe and mid-sole foil safety boot
- Other options include an attached dry hood combined with latex neck seal, internal braces, latex cuff ring system and dry gloves
- Heavy duty metal dry zipper
- Elbows reinforced with Rockfabric®
- Shoulders also reinforced with Rockfabric® for added durability
- Heavy duty Rockfabric® with additional rubber knee patches
***Drysuit Servicing Available - Call us on 0191 253 6220 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org***