Scubapro Everdry 4 Dry Suit
The Everdry 4 Drysuit is a smart collection of ScubaPro drysuit that surprises any diver with its amazing features. Made up of 4mm high-density neoprene material, this suit is perfect in keeping you warm in low water temperatures. As compared to any other traditional dry suit, the weight of this suit is 50% less. The outside layer is soft and comfortable; however, it is warm and watertight from inside.
The suit is designed with a low-profile cut to get a perfect fit according to the body. To achieve a very streamlined fit, you simply entail a thin under suit. Featuring Si-Tech Balanced, side activated chest inflator and diver adjustable outlet valve, this suit allows you to get better buoyancy control and easy to use. Also, the rolling neoprene neck seals and neoprene wrist seals provide watertight protection with additional comfort and anti-leak insulation. The zipped thigh pocket gives you the comfort of keeping all of your essentials safe and to hand.
- 4mm high density neoprene
- Si Tech balanced side activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves
- Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seals
- Easy to repair neoprene wrist seals
- Dry back zipper with exterior neoprene protection flap
- Elastic, adjustable and removable suspenders
- 5mm/6.5mm anatomically shaped hood keeps you dry
- Hood has prolonged neck, soft face and neck seals and air release system
- Heavy duty socks with soft neoprene lining.