Scubapro Exodry Drysuit
The Exodry from Scubapro offers a unique approach to dry suit diving, the Exodry fuses 4mm high-density neoprene with latex wrist and neck seals. The Scubapro Exodry provides superior comfort and ease of mobility whilst maintaining all the features you require of your drysuit. It's a winning combination, resulting in minimal buoyancy variations, maximum range of motion and an excellent sealing system. Includes attached rubber boots, hood & a storage bag.
- 4mm high-density neoprene provides warmth while reducing buoyancy variations in the suit due to changing depths.
- Lightweight saltwater-resistant TiZip® dry zipper is extra strong and keeps water-sealing edges tight.
- Heavy-duty latex seals on the wrists and neck create a comfortable, watertight seal.
- Attached firm-soled rubber boots are easy to get in and out of, eliminate annoying lacing problems and always stay with the suit.
- A warm collar overlays the latex neck seal to provide some extra thermal protection at the critical junction between suit and hood.
- Quality Si-Tech valves make easy work of regulating the amount of air that flows in and out of the suit for maintaining both warmth and buoyancy control.
- Convenience features include durable kneepads for extra abrasion protection, an I-Grip on each arm for securing instruments and a large zippered pocket for accessories.
- All suits come with a separate neoprene hood and inflator hose.
***Drysuit Servicing Available - Call us on 0191 253 6220 or email us email@example.com***