Atomic Z2 Octopus
Precision-Built for great performance
The Z2 Safe Second Stage has Critical Metal Components of the Demand Valve that are made of Titanium or 316 Stainless Steel and is Completely-Corrosion-Proof. The Demand Valve Housing is machined from Brass and plated with Zirconium that Outlasts Conventional Chrome Plating.
The Diaphragm of the Atomic Z2 Octopus is made from High Quality Silicone Rubber. The Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage has Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice, which has a floating valve design reducing wear on the Second-Stage. The Z2 Second-Stage Regulator uses the Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC). This Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect of the Second-Stage for Optimum Breathing Resistance underwater.
The Z2 Octopus has a Bright Yellow Front Cover for Easy-Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency and a 36" (91.4 cm) 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose.
- Precision-Built to Perform-as-Perfectly as its Primary Model
- Factory-Rated for Oxygen-Enriched Mixtures Up to 40%
- Demand Valve Body: Zirconium Plated Brass
- Critical Metal Components of Demand Valve: Titanium or 316 Stainless Steel, Completely-Corrosion-Proof
- Diaphragm: High Quality Silicone Rubber
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Orifices is a Floating Valve Design, Reduces Wear on Second-Stage Poppet Seat
- Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- AFC: Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- AFC: Optimum Breathing Resistance at All Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob: Manual Second Stage De-Tuning in Rare Special Situations
- Bright Yellow Front Cover for Easy-Identification in Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- 36" (91.4 cm) 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Weight: 12.3 oz. (349 g) with LP Hose
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
***Please Note - Item ships within 2-3 days.***