Mares Kalia MRS BCD
The Kalia MRS BCD from Mares was designed by women for use by women, and reaches the peak of comfort and practicality for all female, recreational divers.
With a very fashionable design and female dedicated cut, which is raised at the hips and tapered in on the shoulders to allow unrestricted breathing, freeing up your chest more than traditional ‘male-design’ BCD. The epitome of comfort, the Kalia also has internal plush lining along the back panel and even in the wrap around jacket design which makes it much more enjoyable to wear both out of the water and in the water when fully inflated.
The padded neoprene neck collar adds more comfort without adding to the overall weight. Adjustable shoulder straps, apart from being contoured to fit the shape of a female body, also accommodate various torso lengths.
Kaila means Style in Hawaiian and Mares have not forgotten to include some elegance into their stylish design, with coloured pockets and curved features e.g. the inflation system and pull dumps. The sleek Dragon bladder means that some air travels towards the back of the BCD providing ample lift in any waters. The slender front shape gives comfortable surface floatation, without the balloon feeling.
One of our team here at Deep Blue uses the Kalia MRS BCD and can vouch for it’s great quality and overall great comfort!
- Dual adjustable shoulder straps to adapt to different torso lengths.
- Quick Adjustment System (QAS)
- MRS Plus integrated weight system
- Trim Weights holding up to 4.5kg/10lbs total
- BPS Plus
- Elastic cummerbund
- AISI 304 stainless steel rings 304,
- 2 zippered pockets- angled for ease of use
- Neoprene padded collar
- Interior plush lined
- Shoulder straps designed to relieve pressure
- Adjustable chest strap
- Two rear quick dump/over-expansion relief valves
- Dual position hose clip for your gauges
***BCD Servicing Available - Call us on 0191 253 6220 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org***