Aqualung Pro HD BCD & Core Supreme Reg & Core Octo Package
An addition to the expanding Aqualung family, the Pro HD BCD is packed with advanced technologies, such as the SureLock II mechanical weight release system, to make sure your weights are safe and secure. The Pro HD has also been made from ResisteK material to help prevent any fading and discolouration.
Large and easy to access zipper utility pockets on each side for storing equipment or additional weight pockets. The Pro HD BCD also includes traction pad to reduce the tank from slipping downas well as a number of knife attachment points and an easy to locate right shoulder pull dump for ease of use.
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System - provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is simple as insert and "click".
- Technologically advanced ResisteK material resist fading and abrasion.
- Large, easy to access zipper utility pockets on each side.
- Traction pad to reduce the tank from slipping.
- Knife attachment points.
- Right shoulder pull dump easy to locate and use.
- 5 stainless steel D-ring
Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator
The cold water, environmentally sealed version of the Aqualung Core series regulators, the Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator is a lightweight regulator, perfect for British diving. The balanced diaphragm regulator is an Auto-Closure Device (ACD) with two HP ports and 4 MP ports.
The advanced first stage regulator is capable of delivering a 1st stage flow rate of 1450 l/min, and comes with an Environmental Dry Kit. The 1st stage weight of the DIN regulator is just 510 g, which makes it easy to carry, and relieves more than 200 g of load from the diver. The first stage regulator is chrome plated over marine brass for durability and longevity.
A heat exchanger at the second stage end of the hose uses water temperature to warm the air as it rushes through the valve. This prevents exponential free flows and freezing valves, making it ideal for cold water diving.The pneumatically balanced second stage is controlled with a Venturi switch, and comes preset with breathing resistance. Along with the well-designed regulators, the mouthpieces are ergonomically designed (Comfobite), and come with a Lip shield and standard bite wings in the box.
The Core Octopus is Nitrox compatibleto 40% O2 when new, out of the box, features a 39" yellow hose and a yellow front cover for easy visibility under water.
- Smooth, easy breathing with pneumatically-balanced Octopus
- Prevent unwanted free flow at the surface, with a performance boost at depth, all thanks to the easy-to-grip venturi lever
- Suitable for all water temperatures with apatentedheat exchanger
- Includes 39" yellow hose and yellow front cover