Mares Quantum BCD, MK17 Evo/G260 with R095 Octo & Twin Console Package
This package is perfect for any diving condition we designed this package from the two leading Scuba diving brands especaily for the advanced diver.
Mares Quantum BCD
Quantum is a completely new BCD by Mares. Based on a standard front adjustable design, it introduces many new ideas, not the least of which is a brand new integrated weight system, and boasts exceptional sturdiness and stability.
- Monoplate backpack fits single or twin tanks
- Swivel buckles and D-ring attachment on side lobe
- SLS weight system
- Visual confirmation of proper weight pouch insertion
- Personalization label on weight pouches
- Stretch cargo pockets
- High flow rate inflator CONNECTION
- Openings on side lobes for hose storage
- Trim weight pockets
- Optional BC attachment kit
- Optional double tank strap for use with twin tanks up to 2 x 12L / 2 x 80cuft
Scubapro MK17 Evo /G260 Regulator
Get away from hectic work to diving locations with high quality regulators that make your diving experience even more exciting. The Scubapro MK 17 /G260 regulator is an ideal for recreational diving and cave diving. The advantage using the MK 17 Evo is that is useful in temperate waters.
The MK 17 Evo features dry ambient pressure chamber for working better in cold water conditions. Regulators can generate extremely low temperature up to -5 °C due to the fast moving air and the pressure drop involved. The MK 17 Evo features balanced technology and patented features in quick flow to the second stage.
The MK 17 Evo has been given a marine grade chrome finish. With a balanced diaphragm the regulator helps in providing smooth breathing mechanisms. It also includes a Thermal Insulating System that protects the regulator from freezing and also comes with four low pressure ports and two high pressure port for easier breathing on demanding dives.
The G260 is an adjustable balanced Second Stage which is ideal for cold water excursions. The air balanced flow valve is made from durable corrosion resistant chrome plated brass. The G260 also includes Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) to prevent free flow in cold water and can be used as an Octopus. The G260 comes with a high comfort orthodontic mouthpiece and a super flow hose for convenient air delivery.
The Scubapro MK 17 Evo /G260 regulator is loaded with features that make it premium range unit useful for diving expeditions in anywhere globally. It is ideal for professional diver and diving enthusiasts.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber
- Marine grade chrome finish
- Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist
- Thermal Insulating System
- The R095 Octopus from Scubapro is ideal for new divers putting together their first set of regulators to provide gas to an out of air buddy.
The R095 Octopus is very simple to remain reliable and to be trouble free when being used in a high stress situation.
Exactly the same specification as the R195 Second Stage the pre-tuned VIVA venturi control is a good medium between free flow control and ease of breathing.
A high visibility yellow purge cover makes the R195 Octopus easy to identify as your alternate air source when your buddy really needs it, a high visibility 1m yellow hose is also included to increase visibility and to make air sharing easier.
The hose can be routed into either side of the regulator to provide the optimum hose routing for your diving.
OCTOPUS UPGRADES AVAILABLE
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE & OCTOPUS UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.