Scubapro Go BCD, MK17 Evo C350 Reg with R095 Octo & Twin Console
We have put this package together from Scubapro so you can Go dive the world. That's the message with this true travel BC and light weight regulator set.
The buoyancy cell has the conventional shape of a BC, and the cummerbund and waist-strap are free to slide through loops in the cell, so there is no torso squeeze once it is fully inflated.
The shoulder harness has swivelling buckles and the large, easily accessed side pockets are fitted with zips that run in the right direction.
The six aluminium D-rings are securely attached, and although the BC is lightweight it is strongly enough made that Diver magazines's tester could demonstrate side-mounting a pair of 12-litre aluminium cylinders to some interested onlookers. It’s one of the few travel BCs available that is substantial enough to do this with.
When using an aluminium tank on the back in a conventional manner, there’s a conventional camband fitted low down to avoid that floaty empty-tank feeling. Stability is provided by a second Velcro-covered strap higher up, where one would normally expect to find the camband.
An integrated weight system at the front is big enough to take a total of 9kg
Pinch-clips combined with adjustable webbing secure the weight-pouches so that they stay snugly in position.
Best of all, this BC can be rolled up to fit into the single bag to which airlines are so keen to limit us economy class passengers. Mind you, it still has a soft cushion to make the tank against your back feel comfortable when you’re clad only in a thin suit.
So, in summary - Lightweight, easy to pack and extremely comfortable, it includes an integrated weight system and other original features, as well as SCUBAPRO quality, style and spirit of adventure. The large size weighs less than 2,7 kg / 6 lbs.
- Single-air cell BC provides high buoyancy and maximum comfort for travel divers
- Made in light and resistant Nylon 210 denier material covered in polyurethane
- Foldable Airnet backpack is lightweight and soft, without rigid elements
- The entire BC can be easily folded, secured with a dedicated buckle and stored in its own travel sack
- Integrated weight system
- High profile, easy to access pockets are reinforced with strong mesh for long wear and quick drying
- Double tank strap provides extremely good balance in any position and reduces pressure on your back
- Great lightweight shoulder strap buckles, large size aluminum D-rings
- Side grommets for SCUBAPRO knife attachment
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator
Scubapro MK17 Evo - C350 Regulator
This is our most popular Regulator from Scubapro and one the Regulators we use in our Dive School.
The Mk17 EVO is a high performance, balanced diaphragm first stage engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments.
Completely sealed off from the elements, neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the inner mechanism.
This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, so you can be assured of trouble-free operation even in the coldest conditions.with a Balanced sealed diaphragm first stage perfect for cold water diving.
The MK17 Evo is paired with C350 2nd Stage , a power-flow Downstream valve second stage, offering a reliable and an improved work of breathing compared to a classic downstream valve.
Available in A-Clamp or Din
- The R095 Octopus from Scubapro is ideal for new divers putting together their first set of regulators to provide gas to an out of air buddy.
The R095 Octopus is very simple to remain reliable and to be trouble free when being used in a high stress situation.
Exactly the same specification as the R195 Second Stage the pre-tuned VIVA venturi control is a good medium between free flow control and ease of breathing.
A high visibility yellow purge cover makes the R195 Octopus easy to identify as your alternate air source when your buddy really needs it, a high visibility 1m yellow hose is also included to increase visibility and to make air sharing easier.
The hose can be routed into either side of the regulator to provide the optimum hose routing for your diving.
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE & OCTOPUS UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.