Scubapro T-One BCD & Mares R2s Rover Reg Package
For divers who dive occasionally or are new divers, the T-One BCD from Scubapro is exclusively engineered and designed for diving and rental centres. A strong focus has been given to its robustness and comfort. It is easy to operate and comes with a universal fit. Comfort soft backpack adapts to all diving types
Reliability, light weight and simplicity define the Mares R2S Rover regulator. The Rover 2 has a simple non-balanced piston first stage design that is great for any new or experienced diver. The exclusive MARES DFC system featured minimizes the intermediate pressure drop which occurs in all regulators during the inhalation phase. The second stage Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) system: all Mares second stages offer the unique patented VAD system. The airflow undergoes a “vortex effect”. The effect helps divers to breathe easily and keeps the second stage diaphragm low while increasing the regulator sensitivity and is useful for divers and diving enthusiasts.
Scubapro T-One BCD:
- Durable 1000D exterior for long-term wear.
- Lightweight tank band with durable plastic buckle system for easy to adjust security.
- Internal octopus holder conveniently keeps your octopus close at hand for better safety.
- 2 side pockets to keep your essentials and extras secure plus restyled graphics and shape.
- Comfort back-pack.
- Pre-constructed knife attachments points accommodate a SCUBAPRO knife.
Mares R2S Rover:
- Light weight, sturdy and compact first stage
- Non-balanced piston design
- Dynamic flow control system
- Marine grade chrome plated brass
- Ultra-light techno-polymer technology
- Vortex Assisted Design (V.A.D.)
- Mesh grid
- Downstream valve