Apeks Flight Stage 4 Package
The Apeks Flight Stage 4 set includes the Flight regulator, Flight Octopus, and pewter double gauge. Released in 2009, the Flight regulator was and is the lightest regulator in the world designed for travelling divers in waters down to 10 degrees.
The double gauge includes a combined contents (pressure) gauge and depth gauge with a luminescent dial for easy reading.
This gauge has metric measurements and can be used up to 360 bar and down to 70 metres.
Apeks Flight Octopus is extremely compact and lightweight at127g yet remains neutrally buoyant along with high visibility yellow colour. It has an Integrated Venturi System (IVS) with an ergonomic control lever that promises greater comfort while diving.
The double console adds to the power of the set and the whole set weighs in at less than 1.5 kilograms. All the components of the Flight Stage 4 set work seamlessly together. Flight regulators are built to rigorous standards to withstand the bumps and knocks encountered not only in diving but during travel.
- Comes with a free matching lightweight sports bag perfect to transport your regulator
- The Flight has passed the European Standards test and achieved the CE mark for diving in water above 10 degrees c.
- Impact protection
- Anti-snag yoke hand wheel in A Clamp
- Integrated Venturi System
- Pneumatically balanced first and second stage for superior performance
- Large tough purge
- Excellent bubble diversion
- Neutrally buoyant
- Lightweight hose
Apeks Flight Octopus
- Extremely compact and lightweight at 4.5oz / 127g yet remains neutrally buoyant.
- Pneumatically balanced for excellent performance.
- Uses a large, soft-touch purge.
- Integrated Venturi System (IVS) with an ergonomic control lever.
- Lightweight, flexible, braided hose in high visibility yellow.
- Includes high pressure hose
- High shock resistant windows
CONSOLE UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.