Apeks XTX200 Reg & XTX50 Octo Package
With an improved design and an improved performance, the XTX200 is the flagship regulator in the Apeks range. Advanced features like the Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE) gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee as the regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees. It can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one performed in a simple way by an Apeks technician. The Apek XTX Regulator range is Nitrox compatible up to 40%.
The Apeks XTX 50 Octopus is an incredibly reliable balanced second stage designed for use in all conditions with Apeks regulators gaining particular respect for the cold water abilities. It features a fully balanced valve with a reversible quality, allowing the swap of the second stage from right to left for alternative hose routing. Control over the flow of air inside the second stage is supported by a venturi switch, diverting air back towards the diaphragm to help reduce the risks of freeflowing or directing air to the mouthpiece for finest performance.
Apeks XTX200 Regulator:
• First Stage
- -Compact one piece body
- -Environmentally dry sealed system
- -Attractive black and luxurious satin silver chrome finish
- -Superior performance
- -Adjustable cracking control
- -Integrated venturi control
- -Pneumatically balanced valve design
- -Micro Adjuster
- -Suitable for cold water use
- -Bright Chrome Finish
- -Right or Left hand hose configuration
- -Metal Inserted front cover
- -Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust)
Apex XTX 50 Octopus:
- -Fully balanced valve mechanism
- -Venturi control
- -Diver inhalation adjustment
- -Anti-bacterial mouthpiece
- -Braided yellow low pressure hose
OPTIONAL CONSOLE UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.