Apeks XTX40 Regulator & XTX40 Octo with Twin Console Package
If you want to buy your first set of regulators and octopus, then this is a great package for a budding first scuba diving regulator set which would deal with all of your recreational scuba diving at an affordable price.
The Apek XTX Regulator range is Nitrox Compatable up to 40%. All Packages Come With Hoses.
Apeks XTX40 Regulator has an improved design and material from the earlier models. It is smaller, lighter, has lower profile, an improved gas flow with finer adjustments. The regulator reduces breathing effort through its pneumatically balanced system. Also Venturi Control alters breathing resistance to suit individual diver preference.
The Apeks XTX 40 Octopus is an incredibly reliable balanced second stage designed for use in all conditions with Apeks regulators gaining particular respect for the cold water abilities. It features a fully balanced valve with a reversible quality, allowing the swap of the second stage from right to left for alternative hose routing. Control over the flow of air inside the second stage is supported by a venturi switch, diverting air back towards the diaphragm to help reduce the risks of freeflowing or directing air to the mouthpiece for finest performance.
Apeks XTX40 Regulator:
- - Nitrox Compatable up to 40%
- - Pneumatically balanced system
- - Heat exchanger
- -Venturi Control Cracking Resistance Control
- - Micro adjuster
- - Extremely efficient exhaust valve
Apex XTX 40 Octopus:
- -Fully balanced valve mechanism
- -Venturi control
- -Diver inhalation adjustment
- -Anti-bacterial mouthpiece
- -Braided yellow low pressure hose
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE & OCTOPUS UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.