Aqualung Core Supreme Reg, I300 Computer & Reg Bag
Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator
The cold water, environmentally sealed version of the Aqualung Core series regulators, the Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator - A-clamp is a lightweight regulator, perfect for British diving. The balanced diaphragm regulator is an Auto-Closure Device (ACD) with two HP ports and 4 MP ports.
The advanced first stage regulator is capable of delivering a 1st stage flow rate of 1450 l/min, and comes with an Environmental Dry Kit. The 1st stage weight of the DIN regulator is just 510 g, which makes it easy to carry, and relieves more than 200 g of load from the diver. The first stage regulator is chrome plated over marine brass for durability and longevity.
- No matter the depth, balanced first and second stages deliver consistent amount of air.
- The Core supreme is an Auto Closure Device (ACD) which keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valveThis prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Superior, consistent performance with balanced diaphragm first stage
- Smooth, easy breathing with pneumatically-balanced second stage results in
- The Venturi Adjustment lets you adjust the flow during the dive, while interrupting a free flowing second stage by redirecting the airflow towards the diaphragm.
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
Aqualung Core Octopus
The Core Octopus is Nitrox compatibleto 40% O2 when new, out of the box, features a 39" yellow hose and a yellow front cover for easy visibility under water.
- Smooth, easy breathing with pneumatically-balanced Octopus
- Prevent unwanted free flow at the surface, with a performance boost at depth, all thanks to the easy-to-grip venturi lever
- Suitable for all water temperatures with apatented
Aqualung i300 Dive Computer
Its effortless approach and versatility give you the ability to dive right in. It exceeds expectations—with many features such as its easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention. The i300 carries all of these features with a ruggedness that you can count on. And with effortless design, such as a water-activated on switch, it gets you right in the water and descending to your next adventure.
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free on the same day)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light