Aqualung Core Supreme Reg with Core Octo & Twin Console
Bundle Product Comprises of the following:
Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator - A-clamp (Also Available in DIN)
The cold water, environmentally sealed version of the Aqualung Core series regulators, the Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator - A-clamp is a lightweight regulator, perfect for British diving. The balanced diaphragm regulator is an Auto-Closure Device (ACD) with two HP ports and 4 MP ports.
The advanced first stage regulator is capable of delivering a 1st stage flow rate of 1450 l/min, and comes with an Environmental Dry Kit. The 1st stage weight of the DIN regulator is just 510 g, which makes it easy to carry, and relieves more than 200 g of load from the diver. The first stage regulator is chrome plated over marine brass for durability and longevity.
A heat exchanger at the second stage end of the hose uses water temperature to warm the air as it rushes through the valve. This prevents exponential free flows and freezing valves, making it ideal for cold water diving.The pneumatically balanced second stage is controlled with a Venturi switch, and comes preset with breathing resistance. Along with the well-designed regulators, the mouthpieces are ergonomically designed (Comfobite), and come with a Lip shield and standard bite wings in the box.
- No matter the depth, balanced first and second stages deliver consistent amount of air.
- The Core supreme is an Auto Closure Device (ACD) which keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valveThis prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Superior, consistent performance with balanced diaphragm first stage
- Smooth, easy breathing with pneumatically-balanced second stage results in
- The Venturi Adjustment lets you adjust the flow during the dive, while interrupting a free flowing second stage by redirecting the airflow towards the diaphragm.
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
Aqualung Core Octopus
The Pneumatically balanced Aqualung Core Octopus is a great fitment for the Aqualung Core series dive regulators. It features a Venturi switch control, and offers easy and regulated breathing with the preset breathing resistance.
The Silicone mouthpiecewith ergonomic bite wings offers easy fit into the mouth, and is comfortable during long dives. It also features a standard Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance, making it suitable to both hot water and cold water diving.
The Core Octopus is Nitrox compatibleto 40% O2 when new, out of the box, features a 39" yellow hose and a yellow front cover for easy visibility under water.
- Smooth, easy breathing with pneumatically-balanced Octopus
- Prevent unwanted free flow at the surface, with a performance boost at depth, all thanks to the easy-to-grip venturi lever
- Suitable for all water temperatures with apatentedheat exchanger
- Includes 39" yellow hose and yellow front cover
Sunline CSBM Twin Console
Miniature underwater console equipped of a Vale pressure-gauge and an analog depth gauge ( diameter 50mm ), with standard rubber or polyurethane H.P. Hose, protection in soft PVC. The Sunline CSBM Twin Console can also be used with Nitrox.