Mares Abyss 22 Navy II Reg with Rover Octo & Twin Console
This Mares Reg package with the flag ship Abyss 22 Navy II is probably one of the best Regulators on the Market.
The scuba regulator Abyss 22 AMU is the Mares answer for your challenge in every condition.
With careful analysis and evaluation of what happens in cold water, Mares has designed an exclusive product thoroughly researched to guarantee top performance and reliability under the toughest conditions, including diving under the ice.
The rubber hose is the preferred material of choice in this application, due to excellent heat exchange capabilities and superior durability.
- High performance in cold water
- Second stage with fluoropolymer resin finish
- First stage: Balanced diaphragm design
- First stage weight (g) INT: 850
- First stage weight (g) DIN300: 666
- Second stage weight (g): 269
- Total weight (g) INT: 1337
- Total weight (g) DIN300: 1150
- HP Ports: 2 HP 7/16” UNF ports
- LP Ports: 1 LP 1/2” UNF port (primary), 3 LP 3/8” UNF ports
- Inhale pressure: 9.87 mbar
- Inhale pos pressure: 3.43 mbar
- Exhale pressure: 6.98 mbar
- Ext work breathing: 0.96J/l
- Inhale work: 0.31 J/l
- Pos inhale work: 0.03 J/l
- Exhale work: 0.65 J/l
- Pressure depth: 50m (165ft)
Mares Rover Octopus
Rover Octopus is medium in size and is innovatively designed using premium quality techno polymer material. This device features a strong cover intended from soft material, in order to make the functioning of the purge button is easy so that the diver can push it effortlessly at the time of need. The extensively-tested VAD system is inventively combined with the new Fluid Dynamic Deflector to make sure that the breathing becomes effortless for the diver.
- It is compact and lightweight
- Also, the octopus exhibits a perfect blend of Sturdiness and durability
- Superior resistance to abrasion
- Hi-Viz yellow cover and hose
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE & OCTOPUS UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.