Scubapro MK17 Evo/A700 Reg with R195 Octo & Twin Console
First Stage: Scubapro MK17
- Four LP Ports, 2HF, 2-Standard
- Environmentally Sealed
- Dry Ambient Pressure Chamber
Second-Stage: Scubapro A700
- Air Balanced Valve Technology
- Decreased Inhalation Resistance
- Super High-Flow Exhaust Valve
- Coaxial Flow
- Diver-Adjustable Inhalation Effort
- High Comfort Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Classic downstream valve
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.