Scubapro MK17/G260 Regulator with Scubapro R195 Octo & Free Triple Console
The MK17 First Stage Regulator is the perfect choice for the recreational diver who wants the advantage of a first stage diaphragm for use in temperate waters. They are environmentally sealed so that water cannot enter the inner mechanism. Scubapro diaphragm first stages feature balanced technology and are packed with patented features resulting in ultra-fast flow to the second stage on demand and fantastic overall performance. The first stage’s streamline body is constructed of machined marine-grade chrome plated. They come with the Thermal Insulating System (TIS), which keeps it from freezing up and malfunctioning in cold water conditions.
The G260 is a balanced and adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance. It is a natural choice of G250 users and its high performance will make it a choice for all Demanding Divers. The G260 Air Balanced Flow Valve is made from Durable Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass. The Regulator has a Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort that allows Personalized Breathing Control and a Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) to prevent Free Flow in Cold Water. The Second Stage is equipped with a Comfortable Orthodontic Mouthpiece.
The R195 Octo combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a Techno-Polymer Valve Housing offers top reliability making it ideal for new divers. Added to the combination are the triple consoles that come free with them.
Scubapro MK17/G260 Regulator:
- First Stage: Scubapro MK 17
- -Balanced Diaphragm 1st Stage Design
- -Compact Streamline
- -Environmentally Sealed
- -Dry Ambient Pressure Chamber
- -Machined Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- -Thermal Insulating System (TIS)
Second Stage: Scuba Pro G260 Regulator
- -Balanced Adjustable
- -Metal Components for Excellent Cold Water Resistance
- -Left-Right Hose Attachment Option
- -Durable Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Valve Assembly
- -Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort for Personalized Breathing Control
- -Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- -High Flow Exhaust Valve that Reduces Exhalation Effort
- -Highest Performance in Any Conditions
Scubapro R195 Octopus
- -Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- -Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- -Techno-Polymer Valve Housing
- -Robust Construction
- -Diver-Adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- -Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- -Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- -High Visibility Yellow Cover
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE UPGRADES AVAILABLE