Scubapro MK25 Evo/A700 Reg with R195 Octo & Twin Console
The MK25 evo teamed with our exceptional new A700, offers superior ultra-high airflow system for maximum performance in all temperatures & diving conditions.
SCUBAPRO is synonymous with piston-controlled first stages. Our MK25 underscores this heritage with an array of proprietary features ensuring outstanding performance. The MK25 balanced piston first stage is our absolute to performer, making this system our very best.
- Air balanced flow-through piston provides constant & effortless airflow unaffected by changing tank pressure
- Polished chrome edition, available exclusively with the A700 system, has 5 low pressure & 2 high pressure ports plus swivelling turret for convenient hose arrangement
- Unparalleled breathing performance for the A700 at virtually any depth, temperature, & diving position
- Work of breathing results are 0.49
- Full metal body & components assure the best thermal exchange
- Compact dimensions for lightweight comfort
- Classic downstream valve
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50
SubGear 2-Gauge Console:
- Ergonomic design and soft features so easy to handle even with thick gloves.
- Pressure scale to 400bar for use with 200bar and 300bar tanks.
- Depth gauge registers to 60m and features a maximum depth indicator for easy logging.
- Safety lanyard loop on case.
CONSOLE UPGRADES AVAILABLE
Regulator Assembly Service Option:
At Deep Blue Dive we are pleased to offer a bespoke Regulator/Kit assembly service for your new purchase.
One of our Expert Scuba Technicians will assemble your regulators/Console/BCD to the manufacturers Specification or your own requirements, once assembled your regulators will be checked to ensure that they are functioning correctly so you can use them straight out of the box.