Buddy Pocket Reel & AP Valves SMB
Buddy Pocket Reel & AP Valves SMB package consists of the most important safety gear a diver buys. Used to keep a fine track of diver’s exact position, this reel and SMB represents an optimum combination of strength and floatation, wherein the SMBs are floated on the surface throughout the dive. It is a small reel with one of the most reliable SMB’s in the league.
Buddy Pocket Reel
With the aim to give a supporting hand to the diver, this Buddy Pocket Reel is manufactured to our own specifications with 45m of floating line. The cord used in this reel has been tested to tolerate the breaking strain of up to 50 Kg and a positively buoyant advantage that will rise above the sea-bed or wreckage, hence avoiding any type of entanglement under water. To ensure better safety, in case of accidental wounds into the reel body, it can be repaired easily with the help of the large attached O ring.
AP Valves Sealing SMB
Cleverly designed to assist safety of the diver, the SMB also known as Surface Marker Buoy comes as an open ended base with internal baffle that is designed to forced shut as you fill the buoy so as to avoid accidentally deflating on the surface. It features streamlined flap and AP5 over-pressure / dump valve, which is designed to help the buoy to avoid bursting and allows deflation after use.
- Cleverly designed to assist in reliable and redundant safety measures for the diver
- Combination of strength and flotation
- Buddy Pocket Reel comes with 45m of floating line, large attached O ring and breaking strain of up to 50 Kg
- Surface Marker Buoy is designed with open ended base, streamlined flap and AP5 over-pressure / dump valve to avoid bursting
- SMB allows deflation after use