Puffin Reel & A.P.Valves SMB with Bottle
A very realiable reel with an easy and effective way to use an SMB
Over 40m line on heavy duty nylon reel with thumb-operated ratchet and quick-release clip. Perfect for any diver using an SMB and needs to deploy quickly and safely.
AP Valves SMB with Bottle
The self-sealing BUDDY SMBCi (Surface Marker Buoy - Closed with Inflation Cylinder) features a lightweight aluminium mini-cylinder (0.1 litre) which is mounted at the foot of the buoy just above the internal baffle.
- Available in Bright Red, HiViz Red & Yellow, or as an all-Yellow Signal Buoy.
- Simply attach a line or reel and you have a superb decompression marker buoy and also a buoy that can be used as a standard surface marker.
- The SMBCi features a lightweight aluminium mini-cylinder (0.1 litre) which is mounted at the foot of the buoy just above the internal baffle.
- Cylinder Dimensions: 0.1 litre - 115mm x 50mm diam.
- Easily replenished from the main cylinder, the mini-cylinder is small enough to fold unobtrusively inside the SMB to be stowed in pouch or pocket.
- Deployment is simply a question of unfurling the SMB and cracking open the cylinder