Scubapro Reel & Sealing SMB
Quite simply the best - this reel from Scubapro sets a new standard for scuba diving reels, and the Beaver SMB is the perfect companion for it.
More Details Below:
The groundbreaking design of SCUBAPROs multifunction reel has set new standards of comfort and safety.
- The unique design has now eliminated the need for more than one type of reel.
- A split handle locks into a toothed disc so the ratcheted mechanism allows for secure locking when SMB's and lifting bags have been deployed.
- The insertion of a side button into the handle allows the reel to free spool without a diver having to hold the locking mechanism in place.
- This ensures a diver does not perform an uncontrolled ascent if insufficient force is used to operate the mechanism.
- The free spooling operation also makes wreck and cave diving much easier by reducing task loading.
In addition to the above feature the reel's winding knob can be folded into the body for streamlined stowage and the line guide plate is positioned flush to the reel body preventing line spillage.
Heavy duty poly-vinyl self sealing surface marker buoy with dump valve & line attachment point.
Displays diver's location on the surface during ascent. Includes handy storage pouch