Scubapro Go Travel Fin Package
Lightweight, comfortable, durable, and a fast and nimble performer, the Go Travel is the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy globe-trekking.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, size XS-S weighs 1.0 kg/2.2 lbs per pair, including bungee straps; M-L weighs 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs per pair, including bungee straps.)
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff -- it can also be used when wearing neo socks.
- 100 percent Monprene® construction avoids problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- Designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, the Piggy Back Stack system makes packing and traveling even easier.
Seac 5mm Boots
The 5mm neoprene is perfect for temperate to cool waters when paired with open heel fins. In fact, the prime boots pair up excellently with open heel fins as the rubber sole raises up on the heel which provides a great platform for keeping the fin from sliding down off the back of your heel.
- 5mm Neoprene
- Zip and Velcro Fastener
- Semi-rigid Sole
- Reinforced ankle cuff
Aqualung Submersion Gloves
These high stretch neoprene 3mm dive gloves offer exceptional comfort & fit. Feature silicone tactiles to provide excellent grip when wet.
- Made entirely high stretch neoprene for exceptional comfort, fit & dexterity
- Ergonomically designed, pre-curved fingers help minimize hand fatigue
- Silicone tactiles on the palm provide excellent grip when wet.
- Size - 3mm