Sealife Universal External Flash
Finally a universal flash for all digital cameras. Scuba divers know that a strobe is the most important accessory for sharp, colorful pictures. Water absorbs the red and yellow light spectrum resulting in blue photos. The powerful SeaLife Digital Pro Flash causes the intense colors of coral and fish to "explode."
Even two flashes can be easily mounted to all cameras. The powerful SeaLife Digital Pro Flash works with all SeaLife cameras and other brands of cameras that have up to 4 pre-flashes.
- Provides deeper, richer colors and reduces backscatter
- Works with all SeaLife cameras as well as other brands of cameras that have up to 4 pre-flashes
- New Auto Mode setting automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Depth rated to 200 ft / 60 m
- Variable power adjustment allows user to manually fine tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure
- 5 pre-flash cancellation settings
- Effective underwater distance up to 8 ft. (2.5 m)
- Approximately 100 flashes with 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Flexible, rubberized arm for easy aiming and sure grip
- Includes flash link optical cable connection, standard mounting knob, and Deluxe carry case.
- A Digital Pro Flash can be mounted on each side of the camera (requires extended mounting knob, sold separately)