Mares Nemo Wide
The Nemo Wide dive computer was designed as an easy-to-read, intuitive to use, safe, & reliable wrist computer.
The large sized display was one of Mares primary aims behind the creation of Nemo. In order to make this computer user-friendly, Mares have ensured easy readability in every circumstance and dive condition. Special attention was also paid to the size of the numbers and the intensity of the backlighting to maximizing the viewing angle.
Another characteristic of Nemo Wide is how simple it is to use, thanks to the user friendly Easy-Access system; operate the entire computer with just four buttons (on each side). The ergonomic design coupled with the many cutting edge technical characteristics indisputably makes Nemo Wide the best interface between man and sea.
- Wide, high-contrast display with a 170° viewing angle
- Data displayed in large-size characters
- 4 buttons and easy access make it simple to use
- Upgradeable software directly via the PC interface (called Drak - not included) (this function allows users to take advantage of future Mares software updates)
- Hypoallergenic rubber strap
- Mares-Wienke RGBM: latest-generation algorithm to reduce the risks related to the formation of micro-bubbles
- Deep stops (decompression stops at greater depths), and an ascent rate readout both analog and digital, for even safer dives
- Safety stop
- 3 Dive Modes: Air, Nitrox, Bottom time
- Intense backlighting on demand
- User replaceable batteries
- Mineral glass