Suunto EON Steel
The Suunto Eon Steel dive computer can be fully customized by the user creating the most personalized dive computer to date. Packed with the best features from Suunto this computer allows divers to explore more.
The wide-angle Brightsee colour screen with high contrast and large numbers makes viewing your dive information easy. The screen has an “always-on” LED backlight and the information on the screen can be customized to your requirements.
- Fully customizable – tailor-make your screen to display the features you want during the dive. The screen can also be flipped so it can be worn on either wrist.
- For all diving – can be used with air, Nitrox, Trimix, gauge and CCR diving
- 3D digital compass – tilt compensated 3D compass that is easy to use and can be added to the dive screen.
- Brightsee colour screen – “always-on” LED backlit screen makes the dive information easy to read in all conditions and reduces reflections on the face.
- Xensation glass – made with highly durable Xensation glass.
- Rechargeable battery – 20-40 hours dive time with one charge (charging cable included).
- User updateable software – update the softeware at home to always have the latest version, can be done on either PC or Mac using Suunto DM5 software.
- Fully air-integrated – can be used with a Suunto Tank Pod to display cylinder pressure and remaining airtime.
- Maximum operating depth 150m
- 2 year warranty from Suunto
The Suunto Eon Steel is the ultimate in user-friendly dive computers; the fully customizable setup and operation gives the diver exactly what they want. It comes with an elastomer strap (weight 347g) but can be adapted for use with bungee cord.